Data Protection Notice for IMP AG, Wuhrstrasse 6, 9490 Vaduz
I. Name and address of the responsible person
The responsible person according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
IMP AG, Wuhrstrasse 6 in 9490 Vaduz, Liechtenstein
Tel.: 00423 390 10 80
II. Data processing in general
1. Scope of the processing of personal data
The processing of personal data is limited to data that is required to operate a functional website and for the provision of content and services. The processing of personal data of our users is based on the purposes agreed or on a legal basis (GDPR). We only collect personal data that is necessary to implement and process our tasks and services or if you provide data voluntarily.
2. Your rights (rights of the persons affected)
You have the right to request information about any of your personal data we process. In particular, you have the right to request information about the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients who will have access or were disclosed with your data, the duration periods for saving the personal data, whether there is a right to adjust/correct, erase, restrict or object, transmission of data, the source of your data if not collected through us and if we use automatic decision-making technologies including profiling.
Additionally, you have the right to revoke a previously granted consent to use your personal data at any time.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data is inconsistent or contradicts the applicable data protection laws you have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the data protection office:
Data Protection Office, Liechtenstein
Tel +423 236 60 90
III. Description and scope of data processing
1. Informative use of the website
(1) If you use our website for purely informational purposes, for example if you do not use our contact form or otherwise use information, only the data and information that your browser transmits to our server will be collected. When you view our website, the following data is technically necessary to display the website and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- date and time of each access
- any time zone difference
- content of the request
- access status / HTTP-status code
- transferred data volume
- web page from which the user was redirected to our page
- operating system
- language and version of the browser software
Legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Article 6 (1) lett. f GDPR.
The data will be deleted immediately after leaving the website.
(2) We do not perform any web analysis on our website and do not use any web analysis tools. The previously mentioned user and visitor data will not be evaluated or analyzed.
Legal basis for the processing of data through cookies is Article 6 (1) lett. f GDPR.
Cookies are valid for seven days and will subsequently be deleted by your browser.
2. Contact form
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, you can also contact us directly by using the contact form. Fill out the contact form or send us an e-mail or other electronic message. We will only store your data for the purpose of processing your enquiry and possible further questions in connection therewith and will only use it within the scope of the enquiry.
(2) Legal basis for the processing of your inquiry is Article 6 (1) lett. b GDPR.
(3) We will delete your email address after completing your inquiry.
IV. Data security
We use a common encryption technology SSL or TSL in connection with the highest encryption levels that are supported by your browser. You will recognize an encrypted connection by the lock symbol or the “https://” in the address bar of your browser.